Learn more about
The Science behind TSMQ
The TSMQ Framework
The PES TSMQ framework is founded on the ground of personal peak performance achievement. With reference to the AMO Theory, which was founded by Bailey in 1993 and developed upon further in 2000 by Appelbaum, Bailey, Berg, and Kalleberg, the following three componental factors for individual success achievement existed:
The TSMQ Model
The PES TSMQ model is based on the AMO Theory, but with further exploration studies of having the Ability and the Motivation of an individual subsumed under the category of Personal Effectiveness. This can be academically sound as PES ‘Innovation’ Quotient and ‘Adversity Quotient’ centres around Ability and Motivation of an individual respectively. Adding to the science of the theory, the PES TSMQ is established from the behavioral, cognitive, psychodynamic, humanistic and socio-holistic angle of individual success achievement.
Furthermore, the following questioning strategy has been deployed in the analytic profiling assessment questioning:
- non-sequential subject questioning technique has been adopted to combat manipulative-answering effort
- null/void questions have also been planted so as to further counteract and even eliminate the earlier-mentioned manipulative effort
- reflective questioning technique has been deployed here
- finally, questions are devised to address either of the following directed management approaches: the behavioural, the cognitive, the psychodynamic, the humanistic and the socio-holistic management
How Does It Help You?
Your Analytics Profile
People who go through the analytics profiling assessment will get to know the results of their Individual Quotient Analytics Profile and their Total Success Multi-Quotient (TSMQ) Analytics Profile. The PES TSMQ infographics (diagrams of various profiles of success in various aspects) will then present a social-scientific view, deep insights and fresh perspectives into the behavioral, cognitive, psychodynamic, humanistic and socio-holistic angle of how to achieve success individually. The PES TSMQ Analytics Profile will show a person which 3 Quotients are his or her dominant strengths. Then he or she needs to upskill the other 3 Personal Effective Skills.
The PES TSMQ lets you
– understand the PES TSMQ of a successful person
– discover which are your stronger PES Individual Quotients
– decode your PES TSMQ Analytics Profile
– develop further your weaker PES Individual Quotients
– increase your chance for success in life and at work
Find your Analytics Profile
Take the PES TSMQ Assessment
Up your individual personal effective skills to increase your Total Success Multi-Quotient now.